Patient Warming System
Prevention of intraoperative hypothermia should be considered standard practice in all perioperative departments. This is particularly important for patients undergoing major surgery.8 The WarmAir system helps maintain patient temperature and provide comfort before, during and after surgery.
With WarmAir® convective warming system and FilteredFlo® blankets, all air is filtered twice before being distributed to the air blanket. The unique patented design of FilteredFlo® blankets permits the use of a lower velocity blower to supply gentle, clean air.
The filtered air warming method helps minimize air currents in the operating room environment.
- Helps keep patients comfortable before and after surgery
- Provides maintenance of normothermia during surgery
- 4 levels of therapy
- Compact and lightweight frame
- High and Low temperature alarms
WarmAir® Convective Warming
- Model: 135 (100v/115v, 220v/240)
- Filtration: 0.2 microns, High Efficiency
- Airflow: 35 cfm
- Heater: 800 watts
- Weight: 13.5lbs (6.1kg)
- Dimensions: 8.75"w x 8.75"d x 13.5"h (22.2cm x 22.2cm x 34.3cm)
32.2C +4C/-2C (90F +7.2F/-3.6F)
37.8C +4C/-2C (100F +7.2F/-3.6F)
43.3C +4C/2C (110F +7.2F/-3.6F)